We are a premium wine company headquartered in Texas and encompassing six industry-leading brands: William Chris, Lost Draw, Skeleton Key, Grower Project, Yes We Can Wine/Sway Rosé, and our newest brand in the portfolio, Uplift Vineyard. We don’t follow trends, we create them. We are the leading-producer of Texas-grown wine, we’re on a strong trajectory for future growth and brand expansion, and we are looking for ways to share a piece of our world with more people.
· Competitive hourly pay
· Opportunities for training
· 50% discount on our wine and wine allocation (free) depending on tenure.
· A great team to work with in a beautiful environment.
Want to "Get Lost" with your favorite crew in the Texas wine industry? Have we got an opportunity for you! Lost Draw Cellars is looking to expand our team to add an experienced receptionist. The perfect candidate will be a team player who is willing to wear many hats and will be a master at anticipating change, planning for challenges and solving problems on the fly. This person will strive to build customer satisfaction.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions
· Experience managing guest reservations as host/hostess.
· Ability to provide exceptional written and verbal customer service and manage customer calls, emails, and requests.
· Strong sense of customer service and desire to create an unforgettable experience for our guests. That experience begins with you.
· Quickly and effectively resolve guest service issues; possess the innate ability to turn guest service problems into opportunities.
· Strong organizational skills and demonstrated experience in planning, organizing, and delivering administrative services to support organizational activities and events.
· Experience coordinating, collaborating, and working effectively with other departments.
· Knowledge and experience with reservations management practices
· Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
· Availability to work Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and select holidays.
· No supervisory responsibilities
· Flexibility to work in multiple locations
· Ability to stand for hours at a time
· Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. on regular basis
Travel and remote work
· This position may require travel between Fredericksburg and Johnson City, Texas
Additional eligibility requirements
· Customer service or hospitality experience required.
· Goal oriented and able to work as part of a team.
· Proficient in POS (Point of Sales) systems and computer skills.
· This job is not eligible for visa sponsorship
It is the policy of William Chris Wine Company to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.